1. Create a quality product
2. Create an application that is stable and easy to navigate.
3. Make sure that the content of your app (including ads and user-generated content) meets our Community Standards.
4. Follow our Advertising Guidelines for the name, icons, and description of your application.
5. Keep your app description and categorization updated.
6. Do not confuse, deceive, defraud, deceive, surprise, or spam users.
7. Keep negative comments about your application below the limit.
8. Follow the instructions that are included in our technical documentation.
9. Give people control
10. Get people's consent before publishing the content on their behalf.
11. Use publishing permissions to help people share in PAMESCO, not to send messages to people in your application.
12. Make sure that all content in the user message parameter is entered by the user. Do not pre-fill. This includes posts, posts, comments, and captions.
18. Delete all data from a person you have received from us (including friend data) if that person asks for it, unless you need to keep it by law, regulation or separate agreement with us. You can keep the data aggregated only if no information that identifies a specific person can be deduced or created from them.
19. Get people's consent before using your data in any advertisement.
20. Get people's consent before providing information that you have collected independently.
21. If you are controlling a person's activity, provide an option to stop controlling.
22. Provide significant customer support to your application and facilitate contact.
23. If people reach your app through the PAMESCO iOS application, give them the option to go back to the PAMESCO application using the Return to PAMESCO banner provided by the software development kit (SDK).
24. If people arrive at your app through the PAMESCO Android app, do not prevent them from returning to PAMESCO when they press the system back button.
25. Protect the data
26. Protect the information you receive from us from unauthorized access and use.
27. Display the data obtained from a user access token only on the devices associated with that token.
28. Use only friends data (including friends list) in the person's experience in your app.
29. If you cache the data you receive from us, use it to improve the user experience of your application and keep it up to date.
30. Do not proxy, solicit, or collect PAMESCO user names and passwords.
31. Keep your secret key and access tokens private. You can share them with an agent that is operating on your application if it signs a confidentiality agreement.
32. If you use a partner's service, make him sign a contract to protect any information you have obtained from us, limit the use of this information and keep it confidential.
33. Keep the PAMESCO user IDs under your control. Sign a contract with any vendor who helped you create or run your app to ensure that it keeps your user IDs protected and confidential and complies with our policies. If you need an anonymous unique identifier to share with third parties, use our mechanism.
34. Do not sell, license or purchase any data obtained from us or from our services.
35. Do not transfer any data you have received from us (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, data broker, or other service related to advertising or monetization.
36. Do not put the PAMESCO data into a search engine or directory, or include the web search functionality in the PAMESCO.
37. If you are purchased by a third party, or undergo a merger, you may continue to use our data only within your application.
39. If you use PAMESCO's friends data to establish social connections in your application, do so only if both people involved in the connection allow you to access this information.
40. Encourage proper use
41. Add something unique to the community. Do not replicate basic functionality that PAMESCO already provides.
42. Respect how PAMESCO works and presents itself. Do not offer experiences to change it.
43. If you are building an application with a personalized or social experience, allow people to easily share in the PAMESCO the content they have created.
44. Respect the limits we put on the PAMESCO functionality.
45. Encourage a person to just sign in to your app, such as your app's Page, insert a promotion on the page of your app, or check in at a location. Do not encourage other actions. (Beginning November 5, 2014, it will be prohibited to encourage people to enjoy the Page of your application.)
46. Encourage people to tag and share content accurately.
47. If your service integrates a person's data into a physical product, create only one physical product for the personal and non-commercial use of that person.
48. Do not create an application whose primary purpose is to redirect people out of PAMESCO.
49. If you want to use our logos or brand, follow the guidelines of PAMESCO's Brand Permissions Center. Ad networks and data brokers need to obtain our written permission before using our Platform, logos or trademarks.
50. Do not sell, transfer or sublicense our code, APIs or tools to anyone.
51. Only use our SDKs to develop and distribute applications for use with the PAMESCO Platform. You can also distribute any code libraries or sample source code included in the SDKs for inclusion in these applications.
52. Do not modify, translate, create derivative works or reverse engineer any SDK or its components.
53. Be honest about your relationship with PAMESCO when talking to the press or with users. Obey our Developer PR Guidelines and receive our approval before issuing any formal press releases or blog post that mentions PAMESCO.
54. If you use the Like button on iOS or Android, do not collect or use information obtained by it.
55. Obey the law
56. You are responsible for restricting access to your content in accordance with any applicable law and regulation, including geographic filtering or age access, when necessary.
57. Do not provide or promote content that violates the rights of any third party.
58. Ensure that you have or obtain all necessary rights to view, distribute and provide all content in your application.
59. Meet all licensing, reporting, and payment obligations to third parties in connection with your application.
60. If your application contains content submitted or provided by third parties:
The. In the United States, you must take all steps to fall under the safe harbor of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, including designating an agent to receive notices of infringement claim, institute a recurring offender policy, and implement a "warn and withdraw" process
1. In other countries, you must comply with local copyright laws and ensure the implementation of an appropriate "notify and withdraw" process after receiving a notice of infringement claim.
2. Do not consciously share with us information collected from children under the age of 13.
4. Obey all applicable laws and regulations in the jurisdiction where your application is available. Do not expose PAMESCO or persons who use PAMESCO to harm or liability as determined by us in our sole discretion.
5. If applicable, abide by the Video Privacy Protection Act (VPPA) and obtain any necessary consent to share the data in the PAMESCO.
6. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us from and against any damages, loss and expense of any kind (including legal fees and reasonable costs) relating to any claims against us relating to your service, actions, content or information.
7. Things you need to know
8. We can analyze your application, content and data for any purpose including commercial.
9. We can monitor or collect data related to your use of SDKs.
10. We will use information we receive from you or in connection with the integration of your Platform in accordance with our Data Use Policy.
11. You grant us all necessary rights to allow your application to operate with PAMESCO, including the right to incorporate information you provide into other parts of PAMESCO, and the right to assign the source of information using your name and logos.
12. We may share your contact information with people who wish to contact you.
13. We may use your name, logos, content, and information, including screenshots and videos from your application, to demonstrate or display your worldwide, royalty-free use of PAMESCO.
14. You give us the right to link or structure your app, and insert content, including ads, into your app. If you use our social plugins, Feed dialog box or share button, you also grant permission to use and allow others to use those links and content in PAMESCO.
15. We can audit your application to ensure it is secure and does not violate our Terms. Upon request, you need to provide proof that your application complies with our terms.
16. We can create applications or products that offer features and services similar to your application.
17. We can not guarantee that the Platform will always be free.
18. If you exceed 5 million active monthly users, 100 million API calls per day, or 50 million impressions per day, you may be subject to additional terms.
19. PAMESCO and its licensors reserve the right, title and interest, including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights, in and for all SDKs.
20. Any SDKs you receive from us are provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind.
21. We may publish a press release describing our relationship with you.
22. We may disclose your application or website against your application if we find that your application violates our terms or is adversely affecting the Platform. We may or may not notify you in advance.
23. The action is automated and manual and may include disabling your application, restricting your access and access to your platform functionality, data exclusion requirement, and termination of our agreements with you or any other action we deem appropriate.
24. We communicate with developers by Developer Alerts and e-mails from the fb.com or PAMESCOmail.com domains. Make sure that the email address associated with your PAMESCO account and the email address registered in the application is current and that you do not filter these messages.
25. We may change these terms at any time without notice. See terms regularly. The continued use of the Platform is considered to be your acceptance of these changes.
26. If you use Social Plug-ins, PAMESCO SDKs or operate a Platform application or website, follow our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and these additional rules unless you have written permission to do otherwise.
28. Verify that you have successfully entered Login. Your application should not crash or crash during the testing process.
29. Native iOS and Android apps implementing PAMESCO Login must use our official SDKs for login.
30. Use a "Login with PAMESCO" button and follow the PAMESCO Brand Guidelines.
31. Request only the data and publishing permissions your application needs.
32. If someone declines a permission, you can request it again if the person demonstrates intent to grant it.
33. Provide the "Exit" option that works properly and is easy to find.
35. If there are ads in your application on PAMESCO, abide by our Advertising Guidelines.
36. Avoid excessive advertising. Do not let ads distract you from the features of your app.
37. Do not include ads in applications on the Page tab.
38. If you use a third-party ad provider to include ads in your application in PAMESCO, use only one provider in this list.
39. Do not include third-party ads (including for other applications) in publications, notifications, or solicitations.
40. Do not include or combine Platform Integrations with non-PAMESCO ads.
41. If you run a promotion, contest, competition or lottery at PAMESCO, follow our Promotions Policies.
43. Games on PAMESCO.com:
The. Do not share the same application ID number with a desktop web game external to PAMESCO.com.
1. Do not use your PAMESCO.com e-mail and game addresses that we have sent to you to promote or create a link to a desktop web game outside of PAMESCO.
2. Use PAMESCO Payments as your sole method of payment for all in-game purchases.
3. Use the PAMESCO Payments offerings if you reward people for actions involving third parties.
4. Web games for desktop outside of PAMESCO.com:
The. Use only the PAMESCO Login, social plug-ins, and publishing channels. Do not use connections like friendship lists.
1. During authentication, request only age, email, and publishing permissions.
2. Mobile games:
The. Do not share the same application ID number with a desktop web game external to PAMESCO.com.
1. Do not use your mobile and email game addresses that we send to you to promote or link to a web game outside of PAMESCO.
2. If you want to promote online gaming, online gaming skills for real money or online lotteries, first get our written permission.
3. If your game includes mandatory or optional charges within the application, explain this in the description of your application.
5. If you use PAMESCO Payments, obey the PAMESCO Developer Payment Terms.
6. Do not use the PAMESCO Payments to solicit, collect or transfer funds for charitable causes without our prior permission.
7. If you are using iOS to run your app, use an approved iOS payment method.
8. If you accept payments on PAMESCO, do so only in your application.
9. Application Central
10. Applications eligible for the PAMESCO Application Center must use PAMESCO Login or have a PAMESCO Page Guide or Canvas application.
11. Details and description of the application:
The. Make sure that the name and application information are grammatically correct.
1. Verify that the application language matches the location of the Application Center.
2. Do not include URLs or use the PAMESCO mark.
3. Do not include keyword lists, excessive punctuation, or unusual symbols.
4. All images:
The. Use relevant, high-quality images that reflect the application experience.
1. Keep the picture and text concise. Do not cover pictures with text.
2. Do not include ads, URLs or artifacts as play buttons.
The. Use a transparent or colored background. If your icon requires a white background, use a colored border.
1. If your logo has a shadow, use a colored background.
The. Do not use rounded edges or corners.
1. Do not include third party logos.
The. Display the application name.
1. Clearly state the purpose of the app and show accurate and relevant experiences within the app.
2. Keep your video high quality and high resolution.
3. Your video and the cover image of your video should be clear and recognizable. Do not include ads.
4. Open Graph
5. Open Graph Custom Actions:
The. Do not recreate actions that are already supported.
1. Write the action and the object in a clear and simple way.
2. Make sure the story is grammatically correct.
3. Send content in English.
and. Do not indicate the consumption, navigation, discovery or viewing of a person's content.
1. Do not indicate whether someone has installed, visited, or connected to your app.
2. Reading and viewing actions:
The. Post actions only after a person visits a page for more than 10 seconds.
1. Allow people to remove stories published in PAMESCO on the same page where the content is hosted.
2. Social Plugins
3. Do not include or combine Platform Integrations with non-PAMESCO ads.
4. Do not sell or buy the placement of social plugins or sharer.php.
5. Do not participate in any "enjoy" or "share" exchange programs.
6. Do not obscure or cover elements of social plug-ins.
7. Ads API
8. Use separate application IDs for your self-service, prepaid, or managed service and the unbranded applications of each client. Do not join these services.
9. Use our multi-client manager to structure your final advertiser accounts.
10. Do not combine multiple end advertisers or your PAMESCO connections (ie Pages) in the same ad account.
11. Free or trial versions of an ad API application:
The. Do not allow more than 50 ad creations per day per customer.
1. Require verification by phone or email in new accounts.
2. Do not allow affiliate networks to use your technology.
3. Price transparency:
The. It only covers the use of your managed tools and services with a fixed rate or variable percentage of ad spend.
1. Proactively announce to advertisers the amount spent on PAMESCO advertising, using PAMESCO metrics (for example, CPC, CPM rate), separately from your charges.
2. Disclose the amount charged as advertising fees in PAMESCO.
3. We may disclose the fees or the amount spent on PAMESCO advertising to your customers, should they request it.
and. We may require documentation to ensure that you comply with these terms.
1. Do not sell ads based on a fixed CPM or CPC when using the PAMESCO ad auction.
2. Data collection and use:
The. If you have our prior written permission, place 1x1 pixel display marks in your ads.
1. Data collected by you or by final advertisers may be used only by you and the end advertiser.
2. Make sure the data collected is anonymous.
3. Use only the final advertiser's campaign data to optimize or measure campaign performance in that end-advertiser's PAMESCO.
and. Do not use data to redirect outside of PAMESCO.
1. Do not mix data from us with ad campaigns on different platforms.
2. Do not use the data to create or augment any user profile.
3. Do not use reuse or redirection.
4. Do not allow others other than those acting on behalf of an end-user to access PAMESCO's ad statistics.
5. Separate report:
The. If you use last-click attribution, you should create reporting tools that separate PAMESCO reports from other channels.
1. If you support other channels, do one of the following:
2. Create a separate PAMESCO tool.
3. Include PAMESCO metrics in a separate PAMESCO section of your tool.
iii. Show the multi-tasking assignment results side by side with the results of the last-click assignment.
1. You can report the ROI metrics for PAMESCO mobile ads if they relate to other mobile ad placements.
2. Implement all bid types including Optimized CPM.
3. Customized Audiences:
The. If you use custom audiences, obey the Custom Audience Terms.
1. Only use customer data when creating custom audiences on their behalf.
2. Use a PAMESCO user ID only to create custom audiences when the person whose User ID is being used has logged into the client application and provided the required consent.
3. Do not sell or download custom audiences.
and. In your custom audience tool, do not offer data or targeting options that are different from those offered by PAMESCO.
10. Repeal an end-user's access to your app if we ask for it.
12. General policies
13. Ensure that you comply with all applicable Platform Policies.
14. Follow our technical documentation.
15. Follow our Brand Guidelines if you want to use our logos or our brand.
16. Do not hide or hide content on the sharing sheet.
17. Allow people to select or create content immediately, without interruption. Do not interrupt them with other information before sharing.
18. Notify people clearly before allowing them to engage with paid content.
19. Do not include ads in content submitted to Messenger.
20. The logo and name of the application may only appear in the space we offer for this.
21. Do not use Messenger as an invitation-to-application channel. Facilitate real-time conversations that inspire people to respond with content from your app.
22. It does not cover most of the content of your application. Make sure your application offers free sharable content.
23. If you exceed 400,000 impressions per day, you may be subject to additional terms.
24. Supplemental Policies for Call to Action and Discovery in Messenger
25. Your application should not reproduce the main features or functionality of PAMESCO and should not promote other applications of your own that do so.
26. The application must have free installation.
27. If paid content is available in multiple applications, ensure that it is offered on Messenger at the lowest available price.
28. If people come to your app from Messenger, ensure your app's primary share experience is to Messenger.
29. Do not send long or short content. Ensure that the application only sends Messenger content to user-generated content or aggregate content. Facilitate real-time conversations that inspire people to respond to Messenger with content from your app.
30. Ensure that the call to action directs to the same application that generated the content.
31. By using a link to your app in Messenger, you can offer paid content to people as long as there is free shareable content available clearly indicated on the landing page.
32. Implement the Application Events option in your application and include activateApp and purchase events if your application allows in-app purchases.
33. Featured features, including the availability of calls to content action and discovery in Messenger, are made available exclusively at our discretion and can be removed at any time.
35. "Application" means any technical integration for which we assign an application identification number.
36. "Account information" consists of: name, email, gender, date of birth, current city, and profile photo URL.
37. "User data" means any data, including the content or information of a person, obtained by you or a PAMESCO third party.
38. "SDK" means any object code library, sample source code or received documentation that helps you create applications for use on the PAMESCO Platform.